The Cutest Pink Cocktail Recipes
Its cocktail season Cuties, are you a gin babe or more of a prosecco queen? Even if you dont drink we have you sorted!
We have the CUTEST pink cocktail recipes that you can make for your girls this party season, we’re sure you’ll LOVE them…
PINK LEMONADE VODKA PUNCH
Vodka, Lime and Lemonade is incredibly popular amongst party goers! However, to make it Cute we’ve got to make it pink..you only need 4 ingredients so lets get making Cutie!
2 cups ice
180 ml vodka (3/4 cup)
80 ml Lime juice (1/3 cup)
80 ml Cranberry juice (1/3 cup)
1.25 quart (litre) Lemonade (Sprite)
1.Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher filled with ice
2.Add the soda last
SKINNY RASBERRY FIZZ MOCKTAIL
1/2 scoop Raspberry Mojito Skinny Juice
250ml soda water
1 cup of crushed ice
- In your Cute shaker add 250 ml of soda water, then add 1/2 scoop of skinny juice
- Add the crushed ice to your fave glass
- Pour the cocktail into the glass & finish it off with a squeeze of lime
THE LOVE POTION PROSECCO COCKTAIL
1/3 cup blackberries, plus 8 more for garnish
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup sugar
1 bottle of prosecco
4 sprigs of thyme
- In a small saucepan, bring the blackberries, water and sugar to a boil. Turn to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Strain blackberries and let syrup cool.
- Add 2 tbsp. of syrup to the bottom of each glass. Top with champagne and add in a sprig of thyme and 2 blackberries!
STRAWBERRIES AND CHAMPAGNE MARGARITA
A delicious pink version of the margarita!
1 cup strawberries hulled
3/4 cup champagne
3/4 cup tequila
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
pink crystallized sugar
1. Puree strawberries until smooth.
2. Combine strawberries, champagne, tequila, lime juice, and stir or shake until well combined.
3. Rim edges of your glasses with sugar
3. Pour combined margaritas over glasses full of ice
Tag us in your posts, we want to see your cocktails!!
Love the Cute Team x