Healthy Ice Cream Recipe
Ice cream is a year round classic, it’s not just for summer 🍦
Step 1- Choose your ice cream base:There are a few bases to choose from whether you like a bit of banana flavour or something a bit nutty, we've got you!
Step 2 - Choose your flavour:Once you have chosen your base for your ice cream, its time to put this into the blender with the ingredients to create your flavour. We've put together out favourite flavours to give you some inspo:
Let's start simple:
- 3 Scoops of Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 scoops of Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
(GO VEGAN by switching out our meal replacement shake for our Vegan Chocolate Protein Shake and making sure your cocoa powder is dairy free, or use a dairy free alternative)
- A handful of fresh strawberries- sliced
- 3 Scoops of Strawberry Meal Replacement Shake
(GO VEGAN by switching out our meal replacement shake for our Vegan Strawberry Protein Shake and making sure your cocoa powder is dairy free, or use a dairy free alternative)
Onto something a little fancier:
- 1/2 teaspoon decaf coffee (just so you don't have a caffeine overload!)
- 3 scoops of Skinny Coffee powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Mint Chocolate 🌱
- 3 scoops Mint Choc Meal Replacement Shake
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1/8th teaspoon peppermint extract- you can add more if you want it more minty!
Cookies and Cream 🍪
- 3 scoops Cookies and Cream Meal Replacement Shake
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Coconut and Strawberry 🍓
- 2 scoops Coconut Whey Protein Shake
- 1 scoops Strawberry Whey Protein Shake
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 handful of fresh strawberries – sliced
Step 3 - Blend and Freeze:
Pop all of your ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Then pop your mixture into a container that is suitable for the freezer. Then pop into the freezer for 2-3 hours, or until frozen all the way through!
Step 4 - Toppings:
Toppings are one of the best bits about having an ice cream. We love a fruity topping as well as healthy ones but we don't know anyone that doesn't love a naughty bit of cookie dough. We've included our favourite healthy-ish raw cookie dough recipe for you to pop on top of your ice cream!
We hope you love these ice creams as much as we do! If you make these snap a pic and remember to tag us in your social media posts using @cutenutrition or #cutenutrition because we'd love to see them!
ENJOY BABES! 💕